SunTrust Scholarship Sweepstakes
At SunTrust, we’re on a mission to stamp out financial stress. Are you in?
Take the first step and enter the 12th annual SunTrust Off to College Scholarship Sweepstakes, for a chance to win a $500 scholarship to help cover education expenses.*
Who can enter?
High school seniors or college undergraduates (no GPA or financial need requirement)
How often can entrants enter?
Starting September 12, 2016, students can enter online or by mail once during each two week drawing period
Two $500 scholarship winners will be randomly chosen every two weeks beginning October 28, 2016 until May 12, 2017. 30 total winners will be chosen at random during this time period.
Other Sweepstakes Details
- Entries are accepted starting on September 12, 2016; the first drawing is October 28, 2016; subsequent drawings are generally every two weeks thereafter until May 12, 2017
- Free to enter — eligibility is not based on GPA or financial need
- Entrants must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident, at least 13 years of age and have a permanent residence in one of the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, or the District of Columbia (DC)
- Eligible colleges: U.S. Department of Education Title IV eligible, 2 and 4 year public and private college and university located in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (DC)
- Scholarship check will be payable to the winner’s college of attendance
- Read the Official Rules for the 2016-2017 Off To College Scholarship Sweepstakes.