South Carolina Scholarships: State Fair
What is the “Ride of Your Life” scholarship?
Fifty $6,000 scholarships will be awarded to students across South Carolina, for a $1,500 scholarship per year over a four-year period.
Scholarships are awarded based on academic and extracurricular achievement, communication skills, need, and completeness of the application.
How do I apply?
Complete the application below to apply. Deadline to complete applications is March 15, 2017.
Am I eligible?
Yes, if you are:
- A senior in high school in South Carolina.
- A full-time resident of South Carolina.
- Going to attend college in South Carolina.
- The completed online application form.
- A current photograph (preferably your senior photo).
- A one-page, double-spaced, 12-point font essay.
How can the scholarship be used?
The scholarship must be used at a South Carolina university, college, or institution, and may cover tuition or other educational expenses like on-campus housing, a computer, or textbooks.
Recipients must retain a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale and enroll in no less than 30 credit hours each academic year to receive funding each year.
How do I get more information?