LTC Nursing Home Administrator Scholarship
2017 LTC Nursing Home Administrator Scholarship
LTCExam.com, the premier Nursing Home Administrator exam preparation resource nationwide, is proud to announce our first annual scholarship for advancement in higher education. This is a general scholarship which will award the selected applicant with a scholarship award of $2,000. This scholarship will be awarded to students enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States during the academic year.
Selection and Eligibility Criteria
The annual scholarship award is for one (1) student enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year university during the 2017-2018 academic year.
Applicants must include a 250-word maximum introductory bio with their 500-750 word essay and sign the Scholarship Award Agreement.
A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to one (1) individual students who write the most compelling essay as judged by LTCExam.com staff.
Guidelines for Applicants
Please include the following three items in your submission:
- 250 word maximum introductory bio about yourself – you may choose to include your work or educational background, why you’re seeking a degree in your field, and why this scholarship interested you.
- 500-750 word essay response to the question: How can technology improve the lives of retiring seniors?
- Applicants must be residents of the United State of America
- Acceptance into an accredited college or university in the United States of America
- Signed and dated Scholarship Award Agreement.
Submission Deadline: December 31, 2017
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your essay, introductory bio, and signed Scholarship Award Agreement. Also provide proof of official transcript & proof of acceptance into an accredited college or university.
Award recipients will be notified individually and announced by January 05, 2018.