KidGuard For Education Scholarship
ELIGIBILITY: All grades 9 – 12 High School Students
DEADLINE: Ongoing (Annual) , Every October 31st 11:59 PM (Pacific Time)
HOW TO APPLY:
Choose ONE prompt from below and submit a well thought out essay or video
- How have your family, parents, school, and teachers influenced who you are today? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- How much freedom should parents give their children? Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- What are some dangers that youth may face on the internet? Use personal experiences, news articles, or research to support your answer.
- What should you do if you or a friend is bullied on the web? Please discuss solutions for both scenarios. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
- Discuss ways that youth can use the internet or social media to positively impact their communities. Use personal experiences to support your answer.
To apply, fill out our short form here: KidGuard for Education Scholarship Application
We will be selecting a pool of finalists based on the quality of their essay/video. As mentioned, we are looking for essays/videos that are well thought out with proper research and evidence to support their statement. Out of the selected finalists, winners will be selected and contacted shortly thereafter.
* We want to hear your honest opinion. The personal opinion expressed in your essay/video will in no way affect whether or not you are awarded the scholarship. We respect that everyone has their own opinions on the topic and want to hear what you have to say. For essays, we want to stress that word count is not a deciding factor in this contest. However, this is a contest and you are expected to express your well-thought-out ideas clearly, supported with research and evidence.