College Book Scholarship
The Keitt Institute is providing financial assistance to a young woman entering college for the 2017 – 2018 Academic year with the intention of empowering, educating, equipping, and encouraging young women to do college with a purpose by providing financial assistance to purchase much need books and materials. One thousand dollars ($1000.00) will be awarded to the recipient for the next registered semester.
The 2017 – 2018 School Year Scholarship is for young college women who are Igniting Their Passion.
Entering Freshmen applicants meeting the following criteria and completing the online application will be considered for The Keitt Institute Book Scholarship.
Application deadline is February 10, 2017.
- Ambitious: Applicant demonstrates desire to better themselves and to work diligently towards life goal.
- Strategic: Applicant demonstrates intentional and strategic thought and action with regards to college and the next steps in their life.
- Service Oriented: Applicant demonstrates commitment to serving others.
- Applicant must be younger than 25 years old (proof of age will be due upon application submission).
- Applicant must complete BOTH essay questions.
- Applicant must be able to attend the PowerHer Experience, Saturday March 4, 2017. Award recipient will receive two complimentary tickets to the event.
- Applicant must be a graduating High School senior with acceptance to a two-year or four-year accredited institution (receipt of the scholarship is contingent upon acceptance to a two-year or four-year accredited institution for rising freshmen applicants).
- Applicant must have a minimum of 3.0 GPA. Applicant must be able to provide copy of most recent unofficial transcript.Click here to apply…