Boys Hope Girls Hope
Once a scholar completes high school that scholar becomes part of the College Support Program. The program is designed to meet the individual needs of scholars upon completion of the residential program or Community Base Program.
- Financial assistance for tuition, room, and board;
- Emotional support and mentoring while on campus;
- Temporary housing at Boys Hope Girls Hope during college breaks;
- Assistance in securing internships and employment;
- Follow-up contact to access a youth’s reintegration into the family;
- Extension of counseling services where needed;
- Support and guidance for the primary caregiver;
- Assistance with referral services.