The Burger King® Scholars Program
In celebration of our 10th anniversary last year, we made significant enhancements to the scholarship program to offer our employees and students in the communities we serve more benefits.
HERE’S WHAT’S NEW FOR YOU!
- All Company and Franchise restaurant, corporate and field employees, children of employees and high school seniors are eligible to apply.
- Franchisees that fund scholarships can designate them to their franchise group employees and to their local communities.
- Now there are more ways to use the scholarships:
- Accredited educational programs, including computer and language courses (Employees Only)
- Accredited colleges, universities or vocational/technical schools
- In addition to the $1,000 awards, there are more scholarships than ever including:
- $50,000 James W. McLamore WHOPPER™ Scholarship Award
- $25,000 “KING” National Award
- $5,000 Regional Awards
Application period opens Nov. 15 and closes Jan. 10.