- Must be a male senior at a Georgia high school
- Must provide a letter of intent (not to exceed two pages in length) including the following: personal introduction, professional aspirations, and a detailed description of how this scholarship will impact your future endeavors
- Include an electronic 5×7 photograph
- Provide two (2) teacher recommendation letters (must be emailed directly by the teachers to email@example.com)
- Must be enrolled in a traditional four-year college/university by the fall of 2014
- Attach application, letter of intent, photographs, and recommendation letters separately to one (1) email.
- Submit all application materials to Christopher Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All application documents should be submitted no later than Monday March 24, 2014.
A copy of the application is attached:
The members of the Alpharetta/Smyrna Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. will present scholarship awards of up to $1,000 to deserving African-American male graduating seniors who reside in North Fulton, Cobb or Cherokee counties, have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA and a minimum SAT Math and English combined score of 950 or an ACT score of 20.
All required documentation must be postmarked by 3/14. The application can be located here: