The Rho Epsilon Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is currently accepting applications for their 2015 Scholarship Book Award . All applications much be postmarked by January 31, 2015. For the criteria, please click on the application which can be found at: 2015 Rho Epsilon Zeta Chapter Scholarship Application
The Phi Phi Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. is committed to the development of America’s youth. In addition to engaging in mentoring, education, health & wellness and economic development programs, we feel it is important to aid in developing talented young Americans in pursuit of higher education. Through gifts provided by our community donors and the contributions from members of Phi Phi Omega, we are pleased to announce the availability of the Bettye Lewis Maye Scholarship. Applications must be typed or printed legibly.
For a link to the application criteria and application, please use this link: https://celectcdn.s3.amazonaws.com/files/0034/6531/2014_BettyeLewisMayeScholarshipApplication2014.pdf
- Must be a male senior at a Georgia high school
- Must provide a letter of intent (not to exceed two pages in length) including the following: personal introduction, professional aspirations, and a detailed description of how this scholarship will impact your future endeavors
- Include an electronic 5×7 photograph
- Provide two (2) teacher recommendation letters (must be emailed directly by the teachers to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Must be enrolled in a traditional four-year college/university by the fall of 2014
- Attach application, letter of intent, photographs, and recommendation letters separately to one (1) email.
- Submit all application materials to Christopher Perry at email@example.com
- All application documents should be submitted no later than Monday March 24, 2014.
A copy of the application is attached:
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Rho Epsilon Zeta Foundation is accepting applications for their annual Book Award. The application is open to African-American female graduating seniors who reside in Cobb, Douglas, Paulding or North Fulton counties with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
The application, a copy of which can be found below, must be postmarked by 1/31.