Mercedes Benz Internship Opportunities
WHAT IS THE CO-OP PROGRAM?
MBUSI gives you the opportunity to gain real world working experience in an international environment. As a Co-Op student you’ll be placed in a variety of departments. Which include:
Engineering: Process Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, Quality Engineering, Computer Engineering, Series Planning
Business: Human Resources, Communications, Finance, Logistics, Global Service and Parts, and IT.
Minimum GPA 3.0
Must be able to complete three terms.
Must be able to work in Vance, Alabama
- Program normally consist of 3 alternating semesters. Students must be able to work a spring, summer and fall semester.
- Students must be at least at a Sophomore level to participate in the program.
- Semesters: Spring – January to May; Summer – May to August; Fall – August to December
- Paid bi-weekly. Starting pay at $16/hour; graduating pay scale each following semester.
- Housing Allowance if the school is greater than 50 miles away from the MBUSI.
- Team Wear and Safety Gear are provided.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply through the Co-Op office at your university (MBUSI partner schools).
If you do not attend one of the following universities, please APPLY HERE and, on the resulting page, search for the “Co-Op Student” position opening listed for MBUSI.