Marriott Scholars Program
About the Marriott Scholars Program:
The Marriott Scholars Program can propel you toward your future with the financial support you need and the professional career development you want now, before you graduate. Apply to the Marriott Scholars Program which offers financial support of up to $9,000 per year for four years coupled with opportunities for on-going career guidance and mentoring.
Marriott International, Inc. is the largest and most rapidly growing leader in the hospitality industry, offering a diverse range of career opportunities in hospitality management, hotel management, food & beverage and culinary. Marriott International hotel managers and executives provide mentoring, career guidance and internship opportunities at hotels where you can experience first-hand Marriott’s rich culture, “Spirit to Serve” philosophy, and diverse family of associates known for the care they provide to guests, each other, and our communities.
- Be of Hispanic/Latino heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident residing in the United States or Puerto Rico
- Be an upcoming freshman or sophomore or be transferring from a community college for the 2012-2013 school year
- Plan to enroll as a full-time undergraduate student during the 2012-2013 school year
- Plan to pursue a degree within the hospitality management, hotel management, culinary, or food beverage field
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
Amount of Each Scholarship: Full tuition up to $9,000