KSU Alumni Legacy Day
The KSU Alumni Association presents Alumni/Legacy Day for parents and their children who want to get a glimpse of Kennesaw State University. Alumni/Legacy Day is Saturday, March 10 and promises to be a day filled with information and interaction. Please share this information within your communities.
Alumni/Legacy Day will include:
- vital information about admissions, financial aid, athletics (football) and financial planning for college;
- tips on preparing for college interviews and presentations;
- fun and interactive sessions introducing students to the college classroom;
- tours of campus and student residences;
- breakfast and lunch; and
- a keepsake photo of the day.
Adults – $80, Children (ages 11-17) – $45. Adults must accompany children.
Feel free to share this flyer with your faculty, students and parents!
For more information, contact Jennie Kay Coleman, Office of Alumni Affairs at (770) 423-6333.