High Aspirations Foundation Scholarship for Males
HAFI is seeking HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS who are GRADUATING MALE SENIORS for its annual scholarships. A total of $16,000.00 in scholarships will be awarded for the 2014 -2015 academic year.
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 10, 2014
The scholarships will be awarded in the following amounts:
- (2) $2000.00
- (12) $1000.00
Applicants must be male high school seniors who meet the following criteria:
- Attend a Metro Atlanta area High School
- Will be attending college for the upcoming 2014-2015 Academic Year
- Demonstrate leadership activity, community service, and moral character
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher, mentor, or community leader
- Official Academic Transcript
- Write a 500 word essay (typed or double spaced) on the following topic:
Explain the importance of having an education? How will you use that knowledge to grow as a person today, and better society for the future?
For those interested in a career in the healthcare field, an additional $1,000 Healthcare Scholarship is available.
- Write a 500 word essay (typed and double spaced) on the following topic:
Why are you interested in the health care field? Describe a significant interest or experience that has had a major impact on your health care career goals.
Return the completed application and requisite materials to:
High Aspirations Foundation, INC.
PO Box 7369
Atlanta, Georgia 30357-0369
For more information, please contact:
Scholarship Chairman: Bro. Jaiwan Harris at 404-441-5748