CREW Network Scholarship
The CREW Network & CREW Foundation Scholarship Endowment program is for women pursuing an education that will lead to a career in the commercial real estate industry, and offers an internship in brokerage to encourage women to consider this career choice. The CREW Network & CREW Foundation Scholarship(s) will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence and interest in commercial real estate as a career, and is intended to help finance the educational endeavors of female undergraduate students during their junior or senior years of academic preparation and students enrolled in full time applicable graduate programs.
- Scholarship recipients will complete an internship at a commercial real estate brokerage firm during the summer following the academic year for which the scholarship grant was awarded.
- Scholarship recipients will participate in the CREW Network eMentoring program during at least the last 12 months following the grant of the scholarship.
The number of awards, and the specific dollar amount of each award which will not be less than $5,000 (to cover tuition and books) and will be identified based upon the availability of interest income from the Endowment, contributions and matching corporate funds.
CREW Network & CREW Foundation Scholarship Endowment Program Policies CLICK HERE
The applicant must be a female enrolled as a full-time student at a college or university with an accredited real estate program or students enrolled in full time applicable graduate programs. Applications will also be considered if the applicant is a female enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited college or university that does not have an accredited real estate program, but where the applicant’s focus of study is on any area included in the qualified fields of commercial real estate for CREW membership, and where it is the applicant’s intent to pursue a career in commercial real estate.
- The applicant must be of junior or senior standing during the school year 2012-13 for undergraduate student applications, or enrolled full-time in an applicable graduate program for graduate student applications.
- The applicant must have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- The scholarship is only available to citizens of the United States and Canada.
Complete and submit the form online, then print the form and attach it with the completed application packet. All application materials must be submitted, in their entirety, in one envelope. Click Here for complete procedures.