One-on-one sessions provide an additional level of support for students registered in our college planning cohort program. Each session is in response to the unique needs of each student such as additional guidance in essay writing, expansion of a student’s college list, or preparing students for college/scholarship interviews.
Our discounted one-on-one support is only available for individual student and families who are currently, or have previously participated, in our college planning cohort program. We offer this option for students who require assistance beyond what is offered in our college planning cohort program and online curriculum.
Type of Support Offered
We provide all-virtual guidance personalized to an individual student and the needs of his or her family. Each session is scheduled for 45 minutes to an hour in a manner similar to tutoring. During this time, we will:
- Respond to student/parent questions
- Review a student’s body of work (i.e., transcript, activities, honors and awards, employment/internship experiences, gifts and talents) and provide recommendations as to college and scholarship match
- Provide essay writing assistance
- Assist in developing an academic, athletic, or special-focus résumé
- Recommend an essay writing strategy
- Recommend admissions cycles
- Interview prep
- Common Application review
To maximize each session time, indicate in the instructions (or via email), the focus of the session.
Discounted Set of 5 Sessions: If you anticipate multiple sessions, you may purchase 5 sessions at a discounted price (click here)
Note: Fees are non-refundable. We do not provide financial, investment, or legal advice, nor do we guaranty any outcomes. Please review our Terms and Conditions prior to making your purchase.