Deadline is January 7– Seniors who wish to attend the University of Texas- Dallas can apply for theMcDermott Award. Student qualifications include: 1400 or higher on the two part SAT (verbal and math), 2100 or higher on the three part SAT, 32 or higher on the ACT, and a class rank in the top five percent of their graduating class. For a complete list of qualifications, go to: http://www.utdallas.edu/mcdermott/award-qualifications/ and for the applications go to : https://app.applyyourself.com/AYApplicantLogin/fl_ApplicantLogin.asp?id=utd-msp. This is for the regular application deadline.
Deadline is January 7- Students aged 15-18 who wish to study abroad can apply for The Kennedy-Lugar Youth Exchange and Study (YES) Abroad Program. For more info go to: http://www.yes-abroad.org/pages/eligibility
Deadline is January 16- Want to show off your artistic side? Female students in 9th-12th grade can submit up to two works of are for the Young Women’s Art and Design Exhibition (WADE). For entry rules, please go tohttps://www.brenau.edu/fineartshumanities/wade/wadeentryrules/Deadline
Deadline is January 20- Seniors may apply to one of four scholarships offered through Ronald McDonald House Charities by going to https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fRMHC
Deadline is January 26- African-American female graduating seniors who have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA can apply for the Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc Scholarship Program by going to the following link for more details including a copy of the application: http://dstmrac.com/scholarship/
Deadline is January 28- Ladies wanting to earn a scholarship through the Universal Diamond Pageantssystem, please apply by going to UniversalDiamondPageants.com
- Must be a male senior at a Georgia high school
- Must provide a letter of intent (not to exceed two pages in length) including the following: personal introduction, professional aspirations, and a detailed description of how this scholarship will impact your future endeavors
- Include an electronic 5×7 photograph
- Provide two (2) teacher recommendation letters (must be emailed directly by the teachers to email@example.com)
- Must be enrolled in a traditional four-year college/university by the fall of 2014
- Attach application, letter of intent, photographs, and recommendation letters separately to one (1) email.
- Submit all application materials to Christopher Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All application documents should be submitted no later than Monday March 24, 2014.
A copy of the application is attached: