The application is open to college bound high school seniors. The deadline is April 7, 2014.
The Aricka Amos Burrell Scholarship is available to female and male students. Applicants must meet all the eligibility requirements and deadlines to qualify. A panel interview is required. Scholarship awards must be applied toward tuition, educational equipment, fees and books.
Eligibility for the scholarship requires that the applicant: Is a female/male resident of North Fulton County, Georgia Is a high school senior with a B average or above Demonstrates leadership, community involvement and service. For additional requirements and to access the application, please visit the link:
Seniors interested in pursuing a two to four year degree in an area related to Agriculture, Foresty, or Family/Consumer Sciences are encouraged to apply for the Cobb County Farm Bureau Scholarship. $10,000 in scholarships will be given out. Students must plan to attend college in the state of Georgia to be considered. A link to the application can be found below:
- Must be a male senior at a Georgia high school
- Must provide a letter of intent (not to exceed two pages in length) including the following: personal introduction, professional aspirations, and a detailed description of how this scholarship will impact your future endeavors
- Include an electronic 5×7 photograph
- Provide two (2) teacher recommendation letters (must be emailed directly by the teachers to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Must be enrolled in a traditional four-year college/university by the fall of 2014
- Attach application, letter of intent, photographs, and recommendation letters separately to one (1) email.
- Submit all application materials to Christopher Perry at email@example.com
- All application documents should be submitted no later than Monday March 24, 2014.
A copy of the application is attached:
The Georgia Business Aviation Association (GBAA) is accepting scholarship applications from GA students pursuing a field of study in the Aviation industry.
Applications must be postmarked by March 1, 2014.
For more information, please see the attachments below.
Attention Junior Females, this one is for you!
The Georgia Girls State Program is available for high school junior females. It requires attending a one-week session on government in June 2014, after which the student will be eligible to apply for the scholarships listed at the link below. The website will be updated in January 2014 but to get information on the program and the types of scholarships offered and criteria required to apply, please visit the link below.