The Rho Epsilon Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is currently accepting applications for their 2015 Scholarship Book Award . All applications much be postmarked by January 31, 2015. For the criteria, please click on the application which can be found at: 2015 Rho Epsilon Zeta Chapter Scholarship Application
- Must be a male senior at a Georgia high school
- Must provide a letter of intent (not to exceed two pages in length) including the following: personal introduction, professional aspirations, and a detailed description of how this scholarship will impact your future endeavors
- Include an electronic 5×7 photograph
- Provide two (2) teacher recommendation letters (must be emailed directly by the teachers to email@example.com)
- Must be enrolled in a traditional four-year college/university by the fall of 2014
- Attach application, letter of intent, photographs, and recommendation letters separately to one (1) email.
- Submit all application materials to Christopher Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All application documents should be submitted no later than Monday March 24, 2014.
A copy of the application is attached:
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Rho Epsilon Zeta Foundation is accepting applications for their annual Book Award. The application is open to African-American female graduating seniors who reside in Cobb, Douglas, Paulding or North Fulton counties with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
The application, a copy of which can be found below, must be postmarked by 1/31.