Seniors interested in an engineering-related major are encouraged to apply for the Buick Achievers Scholarship. 100 renewable scholarships of up to $25,000 will be awarded. Information can be found by visiting http://www.buickachievers.com/.
Funded through the Comcast Foundation, this scholarship rewards educational achievements, community service, diversity, and leadership with $1000 college scholarship awards.
- Be a full-time high school senior currently enrolled at a high school within a Comcast Community or otherwise approved by Comcast.
- Student grade point average of 2.8 or higher.
- Student demonstrates leadership abilities in school activities or through work experiences.
- Student shows a strong commitment to and involvement in community service.
- Student plans to attend an accredited, nonprofit college, university, or vocational/technical school in the United States.
- Student will need to verify nomination by entering the Comcast School Code (CSC), provided by the principal or guidance counselor.
- Student will need to complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form. If the nominee is not over the age of eighteen, the parent/guardian must complete and approve the terms and conditions set forth in the media release included as part of the scholarship acceptance form.
Schools can nominate one high school senior.
Click here to apply… (https://aim.applyist.net/Comcast/Highschools)
Deadline to apply: December 5, 2013
Please direct any questions to International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. at Comcast@applyists.com or at (855) 670-4787.