Regions Bank Black History Month Contest
In honor of Black History Month, Regions bank is offering the Regions Riding Forward Scholarship Essay Contest. Twenty-five $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors in Regions’ banking areas who will attend college this year. To enter, write a 500-word essay about an African American, past or present, who has inspired you.
- Be a legal U.S. resident of the following “Eligible States”: AL, AR, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MS, MO, NC, SC, TN, TX and VA.
- Be 13 years of age or older
- Be enrolled in 12th grade in a public or private school (or home school) located in one of the “Eligible States” (and have not graduated 12th grade)
- Have (and maintain through graduation) a minimum 2.0 grade point average in school
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university in the Fall of 2012
Deadline is February 29, 2012