Video – The Boot Camp Experience
Over the course of the boot camp, you will work with a several documents in Google Docs. The first document will be the narrative document in which you will provide narrative responses to some of the various activities. The ‘LCECHS Boot Camp Narratives’ has been developed to provide the core document, to which you will write narratives and respond to questions for many activities.
Follow the following instructions to create your narrative document:
- Click here to access the narrative document
- Make a copy of the document and click onto the box ‘Share it with the same people’ (this will ensure that I have access to the document that you have created.
- Replace ‘Copy of’ in the name of the document with your first and last name (properly capitalized)
- Select ‘SHARE’ to confirm that the document has been shared to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Replace [Your Name] with your name, when completing each narrative
- Note that the headings have been provided for all of the narratives that you write over the course of the boot camp
- Do not attempt to complete all of the narratives, only complete the narrative associated with your current activity.
- Your first narrative requires you to view the ‘Boot Camp Testimonials’ video contained in this lesson and complete the narrative, “The Student I Most Identify with and Why”