Overview: Planning Your Senior-year Class Schedule Copy
Through this activity, you will engage in a review of your senior-year class schedule within the context of your college/career aspirations, and your final college list.
- Ensure that you are meeting the course taking expectations of each of the colleges on your final college list.
- Ensuring that your class schedule is sufficiently rigorous if you are planning to apply to test optional schools.
- Ensure that you maximize dual enrollment opportunities if you are planning to apply to in-state, or other colleges that will accept dual enrollment course credits.
Estimated time to complete: Undetermined.
- What are the type and level of classes (social studies, math, science, and English/Language Arts) available for high school seniors at my school that I will be expected to take by the type my colleges to which I am planning to apply for admission?
- What are the type and level of core and elective classes available to explore my interests and maximize my gifts and talents (e.g., music, art, dance, theatre, math and science, literature, career and technical)?