Overview: My Profile
Over the course of their schooling, each student develops a ‘Body of Work.’ This body of work creates a ‘profile’ of the student across such areas as grades, course taking, test scores, leadership, service, extracurricular activity involvement, and awards. In addition to what a student has done, the profile also reflects who a student is, i.e., demographic and socioeconomic background. Collectively, all of these areas help to determine a student’s ‘Match’ to colleges and for scholarships.
Create your student profile.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour.
- What type of academic record have you developed?
- How much time have you committed to working, community service, extracurricular activities, and leadership?
Information contained on the ‘My Profile’ form is used to match students to colleges and for scholarships:
- Damian Lee, “Lake city senior receives $260,000 scholarship“
- Rebeca Pacheco, “Lake City High student wins big scholarship“
- Mikayla Hanna, “Lake City School School senior wins coveted Gates Millennium Scholar award“
- Kimberly Hadaway, “Student Kimberly Hadaway Overcomes the Odds to Receive Full Scholarships to 6 Top Colleges“
- Otis Burns, “Burns earns $260K scholarship to Northeastern“
- Kristen, Brenna, and Otis, “Guilford County Schools Program Sends First Generation Students to College”