Overview: College Application Plan
- Identify the method for submitting your application and admissions cycle to which you will apply for each of your colleges.
- Identify the writing prompts, recommendations, etc., required for each institution.
- Develop a strategy for applying to each of your colleges.
Estimated time to complete: Undetermined. File behind your College Research tab.
- Have I identified the method through which I will submit each of my college applications (e.g., Common Application, college’s website, by mail)?
- Have I developed a plan for making a clear and strong connection between what is viewed as ‘Very Important’ by the college, and my essay, recommendation letters, résumé, and application supplements?