My Profile Form Copy
Over the course of participating in the classroom, this is the second of three master documents to which you will refer:
- 6-8 Grade Narratives
- My Profile
The instructions for setting up your ‘My Profile Form’ are very similar to the instructions for setting up your narrative document.
The following instructions will guide you in creating your My Profile Form:
- Ensure that you are logged into your Google Account.
- Click here to access the My Profile Form.
- Make a copy of the document, replace ‘Copy of [Your Name]’ with your name so that the new name of the document is ‘John Smith – My Profile.’ Remember to take care to properly capitalize your name. It is important that you make an effort to use correct grammar and punctuation as you begin to develop writing skills that are to be expected of a college-bound student.
- Select ‘SHARE’ in the upper right hand corner of our screen and enter the email addresses of all of the people to whom your document is to be shared, such as the course instructor (firstname.lastname@example.org), your mentor or facilitator, and your parent(s).
- Complete the profile form with all of the information, such as activities, classes taken, grades earned, community, leadership, and awards for each year of middle school.
- Carefully and thoughtfully completing your profile will greatly assist when you complete your résumé as you will need to refer to your activities, community service, and leadership.