Video – 6 Problems with Our School System
View the video, “6 Problems with Our School System.” Answer the questions pertaining to the video and submit your answers as a group. You should easily score a perfect 100 percent on the quiz if you engage in a thorough group discussion about the important issues covered in the video.
After submitting your quiz answers, have a group discussion on the following 5 topics:
- What topics in the video were most reflective of your experiences in school?
- Are there classes in your school that remind you of industrial age values? If so, which classes?
- Are there classes in your school that remind you of 21st century learning? If so, which classes?
- Overall, do you feel that your school is more industrial age or 21st century?
- Since our program focuses on authentic learning, progress at your own pace, and maximize the use of technology to expand your college knowledge, which components of our program will provide the greatest benefit, or present the greatest challenges to you?