Hispanic College Fund
The College and Career Institute is a retention program that serves as a one stop resource center that provides college students with financial, social and career support that will reinforce on-time graduation, and ultimately lead to a cohort of successful Hispanic professionals. During the course of the academic year, accepted students will receive a scholarship ranging from $500 – $10,000, advisory phone calls once per term, and graduation cards upon completion of their degree. In addition, students will participate in webinars on several topics, including: Time Management, Transitions (from high school to college, from undergraduate to postgraduate), Financial Literacy, Internships, Character Building, and Networking & Relationship Building.
- Plan to enroll fulltime at an accredited college/university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the upcoming academic year
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident; or, have graduated from a high school in the U.S. after having attended at least three years
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must commit to meeting program requirements if accepted, including webinar attendance and other activities