Grinnell College Diversity Weekend
The Grinnell Diversity Preview Program offers you the chance to apply for a FREE trip to campus so you can discover your place at one the nation’s top liberal arts colleges. The 2013 Diversity Preview Program will be held from October 6-8.
Download the Diversity Preview Program Application 2013 orsubmit an application online, but please note the application requirements listed below!
Program participants will:
- Stay overnight with a current student host
- Go on a tour of the Grinnell campus
- Attend classes
- Have an admission interview
- Attend an information session on admission and financial aid
- Meet campus leaders
- Have lunch with professors and admission staff
- Applicants must be high school seniors
- Student of color (African American, Latino, Asian, Native American) OR first in family to attend college
- Interest in liberal arts education (arts and humanities, mathematics and sciences, social sciences)
- Submit the Diversity Preview Program Application 2013OR submit an application online.
- High school transcript with SAT/ACT
- Activities resumé
Applications are due by September 6, 2013. The program is scheduled from October 6-8. If you have questions, please call the Office of Admission at 800-247-0113 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (central). Please note that the Diversity Preview Program cannot accept applications from international students or transfer applicants.