|Event||Age Divisions||Required Steps|
|ThinkQuest ProjectsDevelop a website in ThinkQuest Projects.
This event is open only to schools that are members of ThinkQuest Projects.
|Digital MediaProduce an online journal/blog, a stand-alone website, photo essay, animation, public service announcement, video or some combination of these items.||
|Application DevelopmentDevelop an interactive application or game.||
- 1st and 2nd place team members receive a laptop computer and a trip toThinkQuest Live, a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience in the San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- 3rd place team members receive a laptop computer.
- The ten schools or organizations that register the most Competition participants will receive $5,000 USD for educational purposes.
- All teams that submit entries will be eligible to receive certificates of participation.
- Teams that finish in the top 10% will be eligible to receive certificates of distinction.
- Students who are 18 and over and whose teams finish in the top 10% are eligible to apply for an internship.
- Competition Opens: September 14, 2011
- Entry Deadline: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
- Winners Announcement: Scheduled for June 20, 2012